Personification

November 9, 2010

Mr. Man has decided that tax cuts be extended to the rich people, who have more money than I can ever dram of. I am not mad, angry or surprised. I am simply tired. I am tired of working 45 hours a week and not being compensated over time. I am tired of my boss overlooking me when promotions come around even though I have the most experience out of all his employees. I am tired of my children’s father bailing on my kids every other weekend and them not knowing their father. Where is my tax break? I have a mortgage and bills that will never stop coming. Bill collectors never stop calling, but why should they? They are at work.

Money makes the world go ’round. We all know and accept it. But I cant help to think how I became “underprivileged”. There is an imaginary line called privileged and somehow I have always been under it. I will never earn $250,000 a year. I have been working at this job for 15 years and I am way under $100,000. “The rich gets richer and the poorer gets poorer.” Ain’t that the truth.

Now that Mr. B is in charge what will our future hold? What will be the future of this country? Will there be a tax break for the whole country and not just the wealthy? I honestly don’t know,¬†only time will tell. We will just have to wait and see, wont we?

One Response to “Personification”

1.   Flashing Beacon Says:

`’` I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives great information ,;;